Admission into four (4) years degree programme:
1. In order to be admitted to a degreeprogramme in the Federal College of Education Yola a candidate must possess one of the following requirements:
- The school certificate or General Certificate of Education Ordinary level with pass at credit level in at least five (5) subjects (including English and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- The Teacher Grade II Certificate with credit/merit in at least five (5) subjects (including English and Mathematics) at no more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates for admission into B.A., B.Sc. Education programme must have a teaching subject where in addition to having a credit must meet the requirement of the department offering the subjects.
- UTME score of 180 or as may be approved by JAMB with five credits in SSCE/Grade II as in 1 and 2 above.
2. Three years B.A., B.Sc. Ed. Programme: Same as the general admission requirement for 3-years undergraduate degree programmes.
- N.C.E. or equivalent in two (2) relevant teaching subjects at credit levelAND The SSCE or General Certificate Ordinary level passes in five relevant subjects at credit or merit level including English Language and Mathematics.
- Teachers’ Grade II Certificate with credit or merit in at least five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Science or Mathematics Education pass at merit and credit levels plus five credits at SSCE/Grade II